- This event has passed.
Montfair’s 4th Annual Fall Festival and Open House
November 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join us for a Fall Festival at Montfair’s 4th Annual Open House on Sunday, November 11th from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Enjoy Food, Bluegrass Music, Cottage and Nature Walking Tours, Fishing and Artisan Demos. Bonfire and S’mores from 4:00 – 6:00. Lantern Walk at 4:30!
The afternoon will feature:
- Photos at the Montfair Love Sign #loveva
- Bring a picnic to enjoy by the lake or on the picturesque wedding field
- Mouth Wide Open Food Truck onsite
- The Doyle’s River Cut- Up’s Blue Grass Band- 2- 5 pm
- Corn hole and Lawn Games on Lake Front
- Fishing at Montfair’s lake and two smaller ponds
- Canoe Rides
- Cottage Tours
- Hiking on Montfair’s 129-acre wooded property
- Walking tours of Montfair Property
- Coat drive with IRC for children of refugees!
- Rustic Chair Making Demo and rustic chair sales by Joe Sheridan
- Nature Journal Sketching & walk with Leora Sheridan Vincenti
- Bonfire and S’mores from 4:00 – 6:00.
- Tinkergarten Fall Lantern Walk at 4:30 pm
- Dogs Welcome; on a leash please!