Montfair Resort Farm is a spectacular, one of a kind venue- the perfect choice for your wedding or event. Located just 30 minutes from historic Charlottesville, Montfair’s breathtaking mountain views and lakeside event lodge provide the perfect setting for your special event. Our flexible indoor and outdoor venue spaces are ideal for weddings, rehearsal dinners, meetings, celebrations of life, reunions, retreats and workshops.
The Montfair Event Lodge is a climate controlled, versatile space to host events throughout the year. The Lodge features a large wood-burning fireplace, catering kitchen, restrooms, WiFi, and open floor plan for dining, dancing and meetings. The tented, wrap-around deck provides your guests with a view of the spring-fed lake and is an ideal spot for cocktails and dancing or activities like yoga and team-building.
With 129 acres of woodlands and open fields, Montfair offers a variety of hiking and biking trails, fishing, canoeing and a lakeside evening bonfire. We promise personalized customer service to ensure the success of your event.
Contact us today at (434) 823-5202 for more information or to schedule a tour!
What’s Included In Our Wedding & Event Rates
Use of Event Lodge Featuring:
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Open Floor Plan
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Catering Kitchen
- Gravel Parking Lot (ample parking for cars, buses and shuttles)
- Attached Wrap-around Decks with Lighted Tents
- Choice Ceremony Site with Arbor
- Evening Lakeside Bonfire
- Wooden Banquet Chairs (ceremony & reception)
- 5’ (60”) Round Banquet Tables
- 6’ (72” x 30’) Rectangle Buffet Tables
- Sweetheart Table
- Highboy Cocktail Tables
- 3.5’ x 7’ Farm Table
- Oak Bar
- Picnic Tables
- Japanese Lanterns
- Lawn/Field Games
- Hiking and Biking Trails on 129 acres
- Canoes and Fishing on 6 acre spring-fed lake
- Cottage and Guest House Accommodations for up to 54 guests (fees only included in Destination Wedding - otherwise priced separately)